As designers ourselves, we are committed at all times to respect the work of designers featured on this site, and seek to provide accurate credit to the rightful owner/creator of all works. Should any work appearing on our site infringe on these rights (such as a pirated/copied work), we ask you to please inform us so we can remove or modify the listing.
Digital works appearing on this site are copyright by their respective creator and/or owner and are not the property of nor are being sold by PhilosophyShirts.com which links to 3rd party sources of user submitted content.
PhilosophyShirts.com will process any notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take any appropriate actions, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to:
Mailing Address will be provided upon e-mail request.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:(DMCA, 17 U.S.C., Sect. 512(c)(3))
• Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work (ie Trademark and/or Copyright Registration Number) claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.